AIRTransfer is a AIR2 based application which lets you to share files (F2P – File2Peer) in a instance.
- **Enters a nickname (in right-top corner)
- Drags-and-drops a supported file (jpg, jpeg, png, txt or xml).
- (**Enters a nickname too, recommended if file send is requested)
- Gets a green notice in the application which alerts sender-nickname as well filename
- Clicks on the green notice alert to accept this specific file
- … and file is automatically saved on desktop for ease access.
* More info of this Example app and source, are on the way…
** Is used to display for receiver who the sender is, and will help receiver to decide if sender is a reliable source. Nickname is not required, but is recommended.
If i get more time, i will add functions for specific rooms in this application. Both Client1 and Client2 need to specify a room and nickname before sending files. If you have this request, comment this post or send a email at danel-at-flashguru.seAIRTransfer Source (291)
Tom Krcha have also made a similar application, do check it out here